Mathematics & Science
PROGRAMME OBJECTIVES OF MATHEMATICS & SCIENCE DEPARTMENT :
- We developed a programme to increase moral and ethic values by inviting moralistic personnel’s.
To promote quality education and develop quantitative skills.
- The Department of Mathematics has four groups of subject teachers i.e., Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Communicative English with high experiences of dedicating teaching faculties to improve standard of each students.
- To develop the listening & sparking ability of students and make them efficient to face different campus, interviews.
- To provide a strong applied vision with a clear concepts of theories & formulise.
NAME OF THE LABORATORIES :
We have 3 Laboratories provided with new moderate equipments.
- Communicative English Laboratories
- Physics Laboratories
- Chemistry Laboratories
COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH LABORATORIES :
- It has Audio / Visual setup for efficient presentation in Group Discussion, Seminar & Conferences.
- To develop their personality and inter personal skill.
PHYSICS LABORATORIES :
- To provides a practical skills to clear about Fundamental facts, Principle, Laws our Physics Laboratory has sufficient moderate equipments and well skill assistants.
CHEMISTRY LABORATORIES :
- The aim of Laboratory is to acquaint the students with the basic Chemistry of different materials used in Industry and to equip the students with the basic principle of chemical changes taking place in different aspects connected to engineering field.