Merit-cum-Poverty Scholarship offered by the state government of Odisha This scholarship is offered to the students those who have passed 10th standard by the recognized board of Secondary examinations of Odisha and joined in Higher secondary and also secured 60 % of marks in all subjects. The total annual income of the family should not exceed rupees 24,000. Building and other construction workers.
Students Scholarships & Welfare Facilities
The following scholarships/ assistance are being awarded to the students reading in Diploma Institutes as per their eligibility criteria.
- Post-metric scholarships& other financial assistance sanctioned by Govt. from time to time for ST/SC/OBC/EBC/SEBC/ Minority Community students in all institutions
- Financial assistance to complete the study, if the parents/ financial guardian of the student dies during study period .
- One time scholarship of Rs.6000/- to eligible Topper students in each semester examination.
- Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme for admission to 5% supernumerary seats in all institutes for the sons and daughters of parents whose annual income from all sources is less than Rs.8.00 Lakh or the amount fixed by Govt. from time to time.
- Financial Assistance to Children of under “BOC Category” workers.
- KALIA scholarship for all Categories.
- National scholarship for minority category
- Pragati scheme for girls students under national scholarship portal (nsp)
- Stipend for physically challenged students under national scholarship portal (nsp)
- Stipend for children of kendu leaves worker