Towards the production of quality Mechanical professionals with innovative ideas and entrepreneurship attitude to complete the technical changeover in different fields.
- To provide quality education to the students of Mechanical engineering through effective Hi – Tech teaching learning techniques and department industries collaboration.
- To enhance the overall good academic performance of the students with increasing placement potential.
- To motivate the students towards creative thinking to face intellectual career challenges after completion of Diploma Engineering.
- To provide personality development skills to the students for exploring their leadership quality for technical communication and team work.
- To develop the department of Mechanical Engineering as the centre of excellence by providing different technical training programs in relevant fields.
HYDRAULIC / FLUID MECHANICS LABORATORIES :
- Pelton Turbine : 1 No.
- Centrifugal Pump : 1 No.
- Bernoulli's Apparatus : 1 No.
- Pressure Measuring Devices : 1 No.
- Bourden Tube Pressure Gauge
- Different types of Manometer
HEAT & POWER LABORATORIES :
- 4 Cylinders 4 stroke petrol engine testing : 2 Nos.
- Single Cylinder Two Stroke Petrol Engine Testing : 1 No.
- 4 Stroke 2 Cylinder Diesel Engine Testing : 2 Nos.
- 4 Stroke Cylinder Diesel Engine Testing : 2 Nos.
- Single cutting Two stages reciprocating Air Compressor : 1 No.
- Ice Plant Tutor : 1 No.
- Refrigerator Tutor : 1 No.
THEORY OF MACHINE LABORATORIES :
- Journal Bearing Apparatus : 2 Nos.
- CAM Analysis Apparatus : 1 No.
- Vibration Study Apparatus : 1 No.
- Universal Governor Apparatus : 1 No.
- Models of Gear Trains
MATERIAL TESTING LABORATORIES :
- Universal Testing Machine : 1 No.
- Compression Testing Machine : 1 No.
- Hardness Testing Machine : 2 Nos.
- Profile Projector : 1 No.
- Torsion Testing Machines : 2 Nos.
- Impact Testing Machine : 1 No.